Wednesday, November 12, 2014

week 17

So I don't have a lot of time, but It was been a really good week this week.

The cool part of this week was teaching a couple, Russ and Sandra, who have been going to the employment office for the past couple months. They have become really good friends with the missionaries there, so they had us all over for dinner. We got to teach them the Restoration, wich went really well.

I have also been studying Happiness this week, and how we can find joy amidst the trials and hardships of life. A few of the most prevalent paths to happiness that I found include gratitude, service, obedience, and trust in the Lord. 

One of my favorite scriptures about that is found in Mosiah 2:41: "And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God." 

We truly are happier when we obey the Lord's commandments.

I love this work and I love all of you!

The Church is True!

Love,
Elder Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment